The Modamily Mission
Modamily provides a network where members can meet other like-minded people who dream of becoming a parent. There are many ways to become a parent, and what Modamily does is help our members find someone that wants to raise a child in a similar fashion as they do.
One of the sites capabilities that sets us apart from other co-parenting and sperm donor sites is the Parenting and Lifestyle quiz, which helps member’s determine which candidates on Modamily have a similar vision and values ethic for how they want to raise their child. Furthermore, Modamily has recently launched the Personal Concierge Service, where our staff personally gets involved to guide members through their search process.
Modamily is also the go-to resource for information about co-parenting and sperm donor laws, fertility options, pregnancy health and well-being, and best practices recommendations on how best to responsibly embark on this journey.
Modamily has been featured internationally in BBC News, ABC News, Fox News, the Huffington Post, the Daily Mail, Marie Claire, Babycenter.com, and more. Visit http://modamily.com/press for more information.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries.
Who are Modamily’s clients?
- Single men and women, gay or straight, wanting to co-parent
- Gay male couples wishing to find an egg donor for a surrogacy arrangement, or a known donor who will also be involved in the child’s life
- Lesbian couples looking for a sperm donor-this may be an anonymous or known sperm donor who could be part of their child’s life
- Men wishing to donate their sperm
- Women wishing to donate their eggs
- Women wishing to be surrogates
- Men and Women looking for medical and legal information on how to become co-parents